Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Shapes drawn in wrong location (Read 1372 times)
rdwheeler
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Shapes drawn in wrong location
Feb 11th, 2020 at 10:06pm
Print Post  
I'm having a problem with shapes seeming to be drawn in the wrong location and perhaps the wrong zoom level. The problem seems to correct itself when drawing a selection box, then reappear when the selection box is dismissed. See the screenshot attached.
In the screenshot you will see two shapes drawn. There is actually only one shape (with some sub-shapes) in the diagram, so you are seeing the same shape drawn twice. The larger shape appears when the diagram initially loads, and it appears in the wrong location. As I draw a selection box, the smaller shape appears in the correct location, and where the selection box crosses the larger shape, the larger shape gets apparently erased. When the selection box is dismissed, the smaller shape disappears and the larger redraws, still in the incorrect location.
When not selecting, the pointer icon will change to a move icon when hovered over the location of the smaller non-appearing shape, and will not change to a move icon when hovered over the larger, appearing icon.

Annotation_2020-02-11_140424.png ( 63 KB | 135 Downloads )
Annotation_2020-02-11_140424.png

IP Logged

Slavcho
YaBB Moderator

tech.support

Re: Shapes drawn in wrong location
Reply #1 - Feb 12th, 2020 at 6:15am
Print Post  
I could not reproduce this with the shape definition from your previous post. If doing any additional custom drawing, either by handling DrawNode event or by overriding Draw methods in an inherited node class, and using Graphics transform methods while drawing, make sure you also save and restore the Graphics state. Otherwise please attach a test project showing the problem, or at least post your diagram and node initialization code.

Regards,
Slavcho
Mindfusion

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint