Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic New to WPF (Read 7558 times)
OCPC
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

New to WPF
Jun 2nd, 2015 at 1:02am
Print Post  
When I load the MindFusion.Scheduling.Wpf.csproj in VS 2013, no XAML files are loaded in the project.
After debugging, the following errors are displayed:
Error      2      The type or namespace name 'ReleaseDateAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)      C:\Source code\MindFusion.Scheduling.Wpf\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs      129      12      MindFusion.Scheduling.Wpf
Error      3      The type or namespace name 'ReleaseDate' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)      C:\Source code\MindFusion.Scheduling.Wpf\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs      129      12      MindFusion.Scheduling.Wpf
Error      1      The type or namespace name 'Licensing' does not exist in the namespace 'MindFusion' (are you missing an assembly reference?)      C:\Source code\MindFusion.Scheduling.Wpf\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs      14      18      MindFusion.Scheduling.Wpf

Please advice, what I am missing.

IP Logged

Meppy
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: New to WPF
Reply #1 - Jun 2nd, 2015 at 7:16am
Print Post  
Hi,

Please, check if there is a MindFusion.Licensing.4.0 folder in your "C:\Source code" directory. This folder should contain a single file - MindFusion.Licensing.dll. Ensure that the MindFusion.Licensing reference in the project properly resolves to this file. If the directory or file are missing, contact my colleagues at support@mindfusion.eu for the most recent version of the source code.

Regards,
Meppy

IP Logged

Meppy
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #2 - Jun 2nd, 2015 at 7:52am
Print Post  
Also, try loading the source code through the .sln file rather than individual .csproj files. Otherwise various project references might fail to resolve. If you are opening XAML files, try rebuilding the entire solution first.

Regards,
Meppy

IP Logged

OCPC
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Reply #3 - Jun 11th, 2015 at 5:13am
Print Post  
Hi Meppy

I do not have a MindFusion.Licensing.4.0 folder in the"C:\Source code" directory.

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I have asked support for the latest source code.

Remy

IP Logged

OCPC
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Reply #4 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 1:34am
Print Post  
Hi Meppy

I have opened the source code using the WpfPack.sln file.

After building MindFusion.Scheduling.Wpf.StandardForms, the following error is displayed.

Error      42      Could not load file or assembly 'MindFusion.Licensing, Version=1.0.0.24207, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=9d02e21d957ddaef' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.      C:\Source code\MindFusion.Scheduling.Wpf.StandardForms\CalendarForm.xaml      1      2      MindFusion.Scheduling.Wpf.StandardForms
=neutral, PublicKeyToken=9d02e21d957ddaef' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

How can I get the licencing information?

Thanks in advance.

IP Logged

Meppy
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #5 - Jun 12th, 2015 at 7:32am
Print Post  
Hi,

Can you check if there is a folder, named "MindFusion.Licensing.4.0" in "C:\Source code"? This folder should contain a single file - MindFusion.Licensing.dll. If you are running security software, make sure that this dll file is not blocked by it. Check if the references of the StandardForms project are correct. In addition, if you are trying to build the VS 2010 solution (WpfPack.2010.sln) and retarget it for the .NET 3.5 Framework, update the MindFusion.Licensing references to point to the MindFusion.Licensing.dll found in the "MindFusion.Licensing.2.0" folder.

Regards,
Meppy

IP Logged

OCPC
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Reply #6 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 5:18am
Print Post  
Thanks Meppi.

I get the following error when I double-click CalendarForm.xaml in the MindFusion.Scheduling.Wpf.StandardForms project:
FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MindFusion.Licensing, Version=1.0.0.24207, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=9d02e21d957ddaef' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

How can this error be fixed?

I am testing the WPF pack on Windows 7 Prof (64 Bit), VS 2013 (12.0.31101 Update 4), .NET framework 4.5.50938.

Thanks for your help and the tutorial.

IP Logged

Meppy
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #7 - Jun 15th, 2015 at 6:27am
Print Post  
Hi,

Could you provide me with a remote access to your desktop so that I check your setup? Please, send me the login information via a personal message.

Regards,
Meppy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint