Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Preserving a current layout of diagram (Read 2761 times)
Peter
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Preserving a current layout of diagram
Dec 16th, 2005 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
Hi,

I am using Copy/Paste operations to merge one diagram into other. I am having some issues with arrow lines getting mis-aligned on the original diagram. However the diagram being merged retains its orginal layout. How do I preserve the layout of the original diagram? I tried setting IgnoreLayout, Obstacle and Locked properties but it only helped to a certain extent, the arrows are still getting re-routed.

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: Preserving a current layout of diagram
Reply #1 - Dec 16th, 2005 at 7:22pm
Print Post  
Hi,

Does that happen with AutoRouted arrows ? You could either disable the routing feature, or try setting box.Obstacle = false for each box before copying. Then after calling PasteFromClipboard, the arrows should not be re-routed and you can restore all boxes' Obstacle value back to true.

IP Logged

Peter
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #2 - Dec 16th, 2005 at 7:35pm
Print Post  
The arrows are auto-routed, but I turned the autoroute off before pasting. Should I be setting the obstacle for the boxes being copied?

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #3 - Dec 17th, 2005 at 10:11am
Print Post  
Do you set AutoRoute = false for each arrow or just the RouteArrows default value ? Anyway if you set arrow.AutoRoute = true again after pasting, the arrow will get routed again.

That should not happen when changing boxes' Obstacle value, it does not trigger the routing function, it just marks them as obstacles for the next routing operation.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint