Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic PasteFromClipboard return false (Read 1252 times)
chinlean
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

PasteFromClipboard return false
Jan 17th, 2007 at 6:10am
Print Post  
I have use CopyToClipboard(true, true) to copy 2 boxes into clipboard and the function return true.

But when I paste using PasteFromClipboard(10,10,false) , the function return false. What will cause the function return false?

The error is incosistent & hard to replicated. Normally PasteFromClipboard work fine. After some times using the application , it always return false. Unless you reboot your machine. It seem like something mess up in the clipboard.

Another issue is that when calling CopyToClipboard() & PasteFromClipboard() , it consumed a lot of CPU usage (almost 100%), what's wrong with that?

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: PasteFromClipboard return false
Reply #1 - Jan 17th, 2007 at 7:06am
Print Post  
PasteFromClipboard might return false if there isn't any flowchart data in the clipboard. Are you sure you haven't copied something else to the clipboard after copying the flowchart?

Do you copy the data within the same application, between two instances of the same application, or between two different applications? -saving a diagram into the clipboard uses the same serialization process as saving to a file, and for example if you use Tag objects, both application should have access to the Tag data type.

Stoyan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint