Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Week Columns in Horizontal Day Range (Read 19018 times)
Meppy
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: Week Columns in Horizontal Day Range
Reply #30 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 5:50am
Print Post  
Here are the answers:

1) You can do this manually, by handling the ItemClick event and write a code similar to the following in the event handler:

Code
Select All
calendar1.ResetDrag();
DoDragDrop(e.Item, DragDropEffects.Copy); 

2) You cannot do this. Items that span across several cells always have priority when it comes to display order.

Meppy

IP Logged

salewis79
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #31 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 1:56pm
Print Post  
Meppy,

Thanks so much for responding to me so fast because my company is about to release our application using this listview so you helping me make the listview work for our needs has been a big help. 

QUOTE: You cannot do this. Items that span across several cells always have priority when it comes to display order.

Items staying in the desire dragDrop position is crucial to our business so does MindFusion plan to address this in a future release soon or can MindFusion provide us with a Custom version of the Calendar that handles this.  I was just wondering because we have begun looking at other grids that can handle this and I did not want it to come to that.

Thanks
Stanley

IP Logged

salewis79
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #32 - Dec 20th, 2007 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Meppy,

In the ListView, I am trying to display certain text next to the mouse during an external drag drop but it only appears when the mouse is over an existing appointment. It goes not show up in the empty section, but I want the text to appear during the drag and stop on the drop
[code]

void calendar_MouseMove(object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
{

this.calendar.Invalidate();
}

private void calendar_Draw(object sender, MindFusion.Scheduling.WinForms.CustomDrawArgs e)
{

// Draw the time interval

string interval = DateTime.Now.ToString("hh:mm tt");

e.Graphics.DrawString(interval, Font, Brushes.Black,

calendar.PointToClient(Cursor.Position).X, calendar.PointToClient(Cursor.Position).Y);
}

[/code]

Stanley

IP Logged

Meppy
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #33 - Dec 21st, 2007 at 6:41am
Print Post  
You have to handle the Calendar.Paint event instead. I think there might be a bug in the current release that prevents this event to be fired but it is fixed now and will be available in the next release.

As for the for the multi-cell item priorities, I will check whether this can be accomplished and I will let you know when I have more information.

Meppy

IP Logged

salewis79
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #34 - Jan 8th, 2008 at 1:51pm
Print Post  
Quote from Iva Panayotova:
[quote]
Hi,

Our developer updated some things in the control for you -

https://mindfusion.org/_pln431_nsr_aj4Xz1l1Ix56/_Planner.NET_431pre_licensed.zip

The item priority now takes precedence when determining the relative display order of items, thus items spanning more than 1 cell will be affected by priority as well. In addition, the Paint event is raised correctly now in some situations that it wasn't in the old version.
[/quote]

I replaced my existing dlls with the files in the attached zip file and now I am receiving the following error:

Exception occurred creating type 'MindFusion.Scheduling.WinForms.Calendar, Calendar, Version=4.3.1.22166, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=15f194f9a7df0ef6' System.ComponentModel.LicenseException: Couldn''t get design-time license for ''MindFusion.Scheduling.WinForms.Calendar''
C:\DUS\src\Client\Scarlett.Client.Modules.Scheduling\Properties\licenses.licx
Scarlett.Client.Modules.Scheduling

Can you tell me how to resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Stanley

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #35 - Jan 8th, 2008 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
The PublicKeyToken for the assembly string name might be different than the one of your old dll. Edit the licenses.licx file in your project's directory and set "PublicKeyToken=null" at the end of the Calendar.dll line.

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

IP Logged

salewis79
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #36 - Jan 8th, 2008 at 2:27pm
Print Post  
I edited my licx file and I still get the same error as before

Here is my licx file:

MindFusion.Scheduling.WinForms.Calendar, Calendar , PublicKeyToken=null
DevComponents.DotNetBar.RibbonControl, DevComponents.DotNetBar2

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #37 - Jan 8th, 2008 at 2:33pm
Print Post  
What version had you been using before that? We have recently moved the design time registry key to a different location in the Windows registry. If you install the latest version, you should get the correct key in your registry.

I hope that helps,
Stoyan
« Last Edit: Jan 8th, 2008 at 5:43pm by Stoyo »  

IP Logged

salewis79
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #38 - Jan 8th, 2008 at 2:52pm
Print Post  
Currently Installed : 4.3.0.24464 Trial

My project has a lib folder that currently has a copy of Calendar.dll and MindFusion.Common.dll which I copied from C:\Program Files\MindFusion\Planner.NET Trial Version\VS2005 (.NET 2.0) which works fine.

Now I have replaced the files in the lib folder with the files from the attached zip file, which now gives me the error

Stanley

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #39 - Jan 8th, 2008 at 5:40pm
Print Post  
The design-time keys for the trial and licensed versions are different, so you will have to install the licensed 4.3 version. Your company has an enterprise license, and that's why the dlls we sent you are for the licensed Planner.NET version.

Stoyan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint