Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Link Hiding (Read 1079 times)
xan
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Link Hiding
Aug 26th, 2008 at 9:34am
Print Post  
Another quick question...

I'm working with diagrams where the nodes have a defined anchor pattern, and in this particular case, it's just a single anchor point in the middle of a shape node. There can be quite a lot of links connecting to this anchor point and it gets quite cluttered over the node.

Is there a way to make the node be drawn above the links that connect to it, rather than the links all drawing above the node and obscuring it? I thought I read somewhere in the documentation how to do this but I've not been able to find it again!

I need to be able to maintain the connection to the defined anchor pattern, rather than letting the links connect to the node edges as I could otherwise do.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Cheers,

xan

Edit: presumebly I can achieve this result by manually manipulating the zordering of the links and the nodes, but I would like to avoid this if possible.

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: Link Hiding
Reply #1 - Aug 26th, 2008 at 10:04am
Print Post  
Set node.ZIndex = e.Link.ZIndex from the LinkCreated event handler and the node should be drawn above the link when not selected. Links are drawn at the top of Z order when their target node is selected, unless you set SelectionOnTop = false.

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

IP Logged

xan
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Link Hiding
Reply #2 - Aug 26th, 2008 at 10:22am
Print Post  
Thankyou for the quick reply (as always!) - that should take care of what I need Smiley.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint