Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic ScrollBar? (Read 2448 times)
nick00
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

ScrollBar?
Nov 7th, 2008 at 3:51pm
Print Post  
in my(as a Nick , i forgot my password and i guess i put wrong email id while registaring) last post I asked you about

I am using diagram.MeasureUnit = Display

and drawing nodes in the code, in design mode there is no vertical scroll bar, but when i run it shows one even if my digram fits to the screen

one more problem is,
I am using tabs on one tab i am using Loadgraphics() which create the linked nodes but when i click on onother tab and switch back to the LoadGraphics() tab it draws copy of some of the nodes
even when I click on node and try to drag it, the douplicate single node is created without links, why this is happning?

thanks in advance

yes i am creating new nodes on tab's
tabControl1_SelectedIndexChanged event

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: ScrollBar?
Reply #1 - Nov 7th, 2008 at 4:11pm
Print Post  
so, isn't that event handler where the duplicate nodes are coming from?

IP Logged

nick00
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #2 - Nov 7th, 2008 at 4:15pm
Print Post  
Initially it just shows unique node but when i switch to another tab and back to the nodes tab, and try to drag the node the duplicate node comming out original stays as it is?

But i figured out I need to diagram.clearAll() so it refresh the whole graphic before creating new one
Right!!!

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #3 - Nov 7th, 2008 at 6:51pm
Print Post  
Sounds good; on the other hand you could call your LoadGraphics method only when the tab is activated for the first time, e.g. if (diagram.Node.Count == 0) LoadGraphics...

IP Logged

nick00
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - Nov 11th, 2008 at 4:06pm
Print Post  
Thanks for suggestion,

Now i want to do something like,

when i mouse move on the node, it should display persons V-card info ( somewhat tooltiptext)
like company name, phone number etc...

and it should have hyperlink appearance for email, website

Is it possible, i know tooltips can do this but not sure as i need this info in table format something like TableNode, and that hyperlink appearance, so when i click on it, it should be handled
I expect something close to this behaviour
thanks,

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #5 - Nov 11th, 2008 at 8:11pm
Print Post  
You could show/move the tooltip table from the DiagramView.MouseMove event handler. Call diagram.GetNodeAt(diagramView.ClientToDoc(...)) to get the node at the document coordinates corresponding to the mouse position, and update the table cells to show data for that node. The tooltip table could be set Locked = true, and then use the GetNodeAt overload that ignores locked items so that it doesn't return the table itself.

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint