Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Arrow origin change on table move (Read 3500 times)
Daniel
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Arrow origin change on table move
Jul 17th, 2009 at 9:31am
Print Post  
Hi,

I got tables that look like the following:

The problem is, that when I move the table around, it looks like this afterwards:

The anchors just jump around. What could be the cause of this? I'm using Flowchat.NET 4.3.1 with .NET 2.0 and a custom behavior.

The second problem is that the tables to not allow self connections. How can I do this?

Greetings,
Daniel

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: Arrow origin change on table move
Reply #1 - Jul 17th, 2009 at 12:56pm
Print Post  
That might happen if the links' Dynamic property is enabled. Set AllowReflexiveArrows = true to enable self-connections.

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

IP Logged

Daniel
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #2 - Jul 17th, 2009 at 2:03pm
Print Post  
Hi,

thanks for your help. The arrows Dynamic property did the thing. I don't know, why I turned it on in the first place... Cheesy

The AllowRefLinks property also works, but not as expected. If I connect any of my n-outputs with any input I always get the same.

After that I can set the arrow to the in/ouput manually, but I will always end in a bezier curve instead of my nice cascading arrow.

This wont even change, if I set the arrows style to cascading inside the ArrowCreated event handler.

Daniel

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #3 - Jul 17th, 2009 at 2:41pm
Print Post  
In ArrowCreated first set SegmentCount to a value greater than one before changing the Style to Cascading. You might use the methods from this thread, though I don’t know how well they will work with the 4.3.1 API:
http://mindfusion.eu/Forum/YaBB.pl?board=wpfdg_disc;action=display;num=123843592...

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint