Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Changing Handle Outline Color (Read 1633 times)
jakepratt
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Changing Handle Outline Color
Oct 1st, 2009 at 2:08am
Print Post  
I am evaluating Flowchart.NET and have figured out most of what i need to do....the only thing i am stuck on is how do i change the color of the Selection Handles on a node.  I know how to change the fill color of the handles but the outline is black and i want it in a light blue.     Is there a property to change this color (pen color?) or do i have to take over the drawing of the handles completely to get the color i am needing?

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: Changing Handle Outline Color
Reply #1 - Oct 1st, 2009 at 7:57am
Print Post  
There's no property for this. We can add one for the next release - until then you could set the HandlesStyle to Custom and handle the DrawAdjustmentHandles and HitTestAdjsutmentHandles events.

IP Logged

jakepratt
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #2 - Oct 1st, 2009 at 1:11pm
Print Post  
Awesome....that would be great.

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #3 - Oct 5th, 2009 at 12:03pm
Print Post  
Hi,

https://mindfusion.eu/_beta/fcnet_handlespen.zip

This version adds the ActiveItemHandlesStyle, SelectedItemHandlesStyle and DisabledHandlesStyle properties used instead of the respective *Color properties. The Style objects have a HandlePen subproperty you could use to change the handles pen color. The HandleBrush subproperty lets you set the fill. There are also members that let you change the hatch and dash brushes used with some HandlesStyle values.

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

PS. The Color properties are still there but are not used anymore and we'll remove them from the released version.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint