- Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
MindFusion  
  Version 2 of our Xamarin Calendar component adds Resource view and support for Universal Windows Platform. Now beta testing UWP version of Xamarin Diagram.  
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister   

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send Topic Print  
Compilation error
Read 5655 times

Janice   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Compilation error
Dec 14th, 2009 at 5:53pm

I just installed the MindFusion.Diagramming software. However, whenever i compile it. An error occur. May i know how can i solve it? Thank a lot for help!  Smiley

the error message is
"Exception occurred creating type 'MindFusion.Diagramming.Wpf.Diagram, MindFusion.Diagramming.Wpf, Version=2.2.1.21612, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1080b51628c81789' System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'System.Windows.Media.Effects.Effect' from assembly 'PresentationCore, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'."

IP Logged    

Stoyo   Offline
God Member
MindFusion support

Re: Compilation error
Reply #1 - Dec 14th, 2009 at 7:19pm

Hi,

It requires version 3.5 of the .NET runtime. If you have it, make sure the runtime target version in the project properties window is set to 3.5.

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

IP Logged    

Janice   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #2 - Dec 15th, 2009 at 3:23pm

Hi, Stoyan,

I'm using Microsoft visual studio 2008 with the microsoft .net framework version3.5. May i know how to check the runtime target version?

Thank you!  Smiley

IP Logged    

Stoyo   Offline
God Member
MindFusion support

Reply #3 - Dec 15th, 2009 at 4:04pm

Hi,

Right click the project in Solution explorer and select Properties. In the Application tab you can find a "Target Framework" drop down list that shows the available versions. Select .NET 3.5 and it should run fine. Is it some of the sample projects coming with the control that does not compile successfully?

Stoyan

IP Logged    

Janice   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #4 - Dec 15th, 2009 at 5:07pm

Hi,

My current "Target Framework" already in .NET 3.5, the problem still exists. By the way, I already try most of them, all having the same error message.  Embarrassed

Janice

IP Logged    

Stoyo   Offline
God Member
MindFusion support

Reply #5 - Dec 15th, 2009 at 6:27pm

Now I wonder if this Effect class didn't appear in service pack 1 of the V3.5 runtime. Could you install .NET 3.5 SP1 and check if the problem persists?

IP Logged    

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send Topic Print