Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Usage of Group (Read 11860 times)
srinivas
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Usage of Group
Reply #30 - Aug 2nd, 2010 at 1:22pm
Print Post  
I am using DiagramLite 1.0.3  also checked in 1.1, still I don't see no arg constructor.

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #31 - Aug 2nd, 2010 at 1:42pm
Print Post  
You will have to use the constructor that takes a Diagram argument then. The latest Silverlight control is at v1.7 now.

IP Logged

srinivas
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #32 - Aug 2nd, 2010 at 1:47pm
Print Post  
Class that I am deriving from DiagramNode is not getting complied without having a no arg constructor.

Any idea how to fix this?

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #33 - Aug 2nd, 2010 at 3:03pm
Print Post  
It compiles fine in my test. What error message are you getting?

IP Logged

srinivas
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #34 - Aug 9th, 2010 at 9:45am
Print Post  
Hi Stoyo,

I was getting error saying there is no zero
argument construction in DiagramNode class.

Another issue I have is about the layout issue causing the diagram to move when I add group box to the diagram window.

This was fixed by setting TreeLayout.KeepRoutePosition = true, but this is causing issue with orientation not getting set correctly, for example I added few nodes and tried to change the orientation to Horizantal but it is not changing from Vertical to Horizantal.

If I set TreeLayout.KeepRoutePosition = false, issue with layout orientation above is fixed but the issue with group box cannot be fixed.

Could you suggest a solution to get both of them fixed?

Thanks in Advance
Velidanda

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #35 - Aug 9th, 2010 at 11:35am
Print Post  
Hi Velidanda,

Have you tried version 1.7 of DiagramLite? I'm afraid I cannot help you much if you are using a two year old version.

Stoyan

IP Logged

srinivas
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #36 - Aug 9th, 2010 at 1:43pm
Print Post  
Please ignore the issue on DiagramLite, sorry for not mentioning this on my earlier post.

I need help on the issue with Diagramming control version 5.3.5 that I used for Group box attaching nodes.

I have two scenarios
1. Setting TreeLayout.KeepRootPosition = false and Add a group box and few other nodes and change layout direction to Horizantal, except group box all nodes are displayed correctly, group box is not moving along with other nodes.

2. Setting TreeLayout.KeepRootPosition = true and when I add group box to the diagram with couple of nodes already added and trying to change layout direction to Horizantal, group box moves as expected.

If I keep TreeLayout.KeepRootPosition = true, it is causing other nodes not moving as per the change in the direction completely.

Can you suggest a solution for this?

Thanks & Regards
Velidanda

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #37 - Aug 9th, 2010 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
In 1) the group box won't be considered a part of the tree if there aren't links pointing to it.

In 2) the whole group is treated as a single node and the layout of the group child nodes is not changed. If you need child nodes to be arranged too, you can use the approach shown for containers here, where both inner and outer layout are set to TreeLayout -
http://mindfusion.eu/Forum/YaBB.pl?board=fcnet_disc;action=display;num=127351559...

You will have to modify the Arrange method to use the Group API instead of ContainerNode.

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint