Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Error when adding to Visual Studio 2010 toolbar (Read 2207 times)
TonyH
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Error when adding to Visual Studio 2010 toolbar
Nov 1st, 2010 at 2:53pm
Print Post  
Hi,

Hope I'm posting in the correct part of the forum.

I've just downloaded the trial of Diagramming for ASP.Net.

I'm now trying to add the controls to the toolbox of Visual Studio 2010 Professional. Whenever I select the WebForms.dll from the VS2010 folder I get the following error:

"There was an error loading types from assembly 'D:\MindFusion\MindFusion.Diagramming for ASP.NET (Trial Version)\VS2010 (.Net 4.0)\MindFusion.Diagramming.WebForms.dll' 'Inheritance security rules violated by type: 'MindFusion.Diagramming.WebForms.x6062247ed4458198'. Derived types must either match the security accessibilty of the base type or be less accessible.'

Can anyone please help. I've used (and purchased) the Winforms version in the past with great success I now need to evaluate the webforms version for a possible reinvention of the software.

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: Error when adding to Visual Studio 2010 toolba
Reply #1 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 4:14pm
Print Post  
Hi,

I am getting this too, our developer will check what happens. For now you can manually add the references to the project (using the Add Reference command), and add a DiagramView to the page - everything seems to work fine then. E.g. once you have the diagramming.* assemblies in Bin, add the following to the page:

<%@ Register Assembly="MindFusion.Extenders" Namespace="MindFusion.Diagramming.WebForms"
TagPrefix="ext" %>
<%@ Register Assembly="MindFusion.Diagramming.WebForms" Namespace="MindFusion.Diagramming.WebForms"
TagPrefix="ndiag" %>
<ndiag:DiagramView Width="600" Height="400" runat="server">
</ndiag:DiagramView>

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

IP Logged

TonyH
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Error when adding to Visual Studio 2010 toolba
Reply #2 - Nov 1st, 2010 at 5:44pm
Print Post