Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) WPF examples (Read 8820 times)
Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: WPF examples
Reply #15 - Nov 9th, 2011 at 5:17pm
Print Post  
For the time being you could use the BoundDiagram class from this post if you need to bind nodes to your collection, and extend it by overriding OnNodeCreated to update your collection from nodes drawn by user:
http://mindfusion.eu/Forum/YaBB.pl?board=wpfdg_disc;action=display;num=130641288...

Our developers have since extended that code and created the VirtualizingDiagram in our Silverlight control, which works directly against custom data sources. We should also release it for WPF soon.

Stoyan

IP Logged

jackalexander
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #16 - Nov 22nd, 2011 at 11:54am
Print Post  
Thanks - I am using this.  So now I get callback when a node is added etc, but how to get callback when a node is changed - eg Text changed.  Is diagram.NodeTextEdited the best way to do this? 

When do you think your wpf BoundDiagram will be available?

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #17 - Nov 22nd, 2011 at 12:05pm
Print Post  
Text is a dependency property and perhaps you could bind fields from your data items to it? We should release a new version with the VirtualizingDiagram control in January.

IP Logged

PetrOs
YaBB Newbies

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #18 - Nov 30th, 2011 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
I also think that Nodes property should be bindable. In our project I planned to bind it to a property containing several different variations of view model elements, and applying a converter to convert those view model nodes to mindfusion nodes and shapes.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint