Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Flowchart Layout problem (Read 4766 times)
anu
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Flowchart Layout problem
Feb 13th, 2013 at 4:48am
Print Post  
There is some layout problem with flowchart if I use flowchart layout then some nodes are not on proper place.Most of time where many links are comes on one node.

I have also tried with Orthogonal Layout .This layout gives perfect flow of flowchart but there is orientation problem with orthogonal layout.I want to give a straight direction to the flowchart.

There is attachments of both layout that i have used.

Which layout should i use that i can get diagram complete diagram as orthogonal layout and direction as flowchart layout.

Flowchart.zip (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: Flowchart Layout problem
Reply #1 - Feb 13th, 2013 at 7:54am
Print Post  
FlowchartLayout expects that branch and loop structures in the flowchart are properly nested, e.g. you can't have a branch from the first decision (topmost XOR in the image) exiting into a branch of a second decision. If you can't enforce such nesting, use LayeredLayout instead to arrange arbitrary graphs.

IP Logged

anu
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Reply #2 - Feb 13th, 2013 at 8:16am
Print Post  
Thanks for your reply , with LayeredLayout there is need to set setNodeDistance(),setXGap() and setYGap() methods, but when i m trying to set these methods with some values then these values are not working with all diagram.

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #3 - Feb 14th, 2013 at 3:21pm
Print Post  
By default, NodeDistance specifies distance between node centers for nodes in the same layer. If the diagram contains nodes of varying size, call LayeredLayout.setIgnoreNodeSize(false) and NodeDistance will specify the distance between the sides of adjacent nodes. For distance between layers, call setLayerDistance().

XGap and YGap are used for padding between unconnected subgraphs according to the MultipleGraphsPlacement property.

IP Logged

anu
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Reply #4 - Feb 15th, 2013 at 3:53am
Print Post  
ok thanks i will try to set according to your suggestion.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint