Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Overview is not displaying properly (Read 3289 times)
Chris B.
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Overview is not displaying properly
Sep 9th, 2013 at 10:07am
Print Post  
Hi MindFusion,

The grey rectangle that represents current viewport in Overview is being displayed behind actual Overview image and when we scroll down the page, Overview image moves upward as expected, but the above mentioned rectangle does not move (behaving as if "position:fixed" has been applied to it).

Except for that problem, the rest of the overview functionality are there. For example, the rectangle updates itself and moves its position according to the changing viewport in the diagram view.

Even if we remove the current partial view, and load another partial view, the rectangle is still stuck down there.

We have attached screenshots to demonstrate the case.

overview_errors.zip (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: Overview is not displaying properly
Reply #1 - Sep 9th, 2013 at 10:18am
Print Post  
Hi,

Yes, currently that rectangle is a separate Div on the page and there are many kinds of problems with it. Our developers are just rewriting the Overview for next version to draw the tracker rectangle using Canvas functions instead of creating a Div. We should have a preview build ready later this week.

Stoyan

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #2 - Sep 10th, 2013 at 12:17pm
Print Post  
You can find updated mindfusion.diagramming.js file on the PM page. The Overview control now draws its tracker rectangle using Canvas functions and should work correctly in all situations.

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

IP Logged

Chris B.
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Reply #3 - Oct 1st, 2013 at 8:04am
Print Post  
Hi Stoyo,

Thanks for the updated version of the code. It's working well now!!

Can we also check with you regarding one similar issue? Tooltips that are shown when the user hovers over a node remain on the screen (kind of like stuck down there - similar to what happened to overview tracker rectangle) when we remove the partial view using jquery.empty() and load another partial view. Is there any tip you can give to us for the issue?

Thanks a lot in advance, Stotyo.

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #4 - Oct 1st, 2013 at 8:43am
Print Post  
Hi,

Yes, tooltips are implemented using a div element. Call diagram.clearTooltip() to remove that div before reloading a partial view.

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint