Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Diagram created in Windows forms is not opening well in ASP.Net MVC version! (Read 2842 times)
Homam

I Love MindFusion!

Diagram created in Windows forms is not opening well in ASP.Net MVC version!
Sep 12th, 2013 at 7:12am
Print Post  
I created and saved a diagram in a windows forms application them I opened it in an ASP.Net MVC application and the attached snapshot shows the corruptions.

1. The links are not connected well
2. The shapes need anti aliasing

Any help?

i1.png (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: Diagram created in Windows forms is not opening well in ASP.Net MVC version!
Reply #1 - Sep 12th, 2013 at 10:21am
Print Post  
It seems there are two coinciding points at the end of that link. The Windows Forms control ignores the repeated points, but the ASP.MVC ones does not, and draws the arrowhead at 0 angle. For the time being you could remove such points when you detect the last and next-to-last points have same coordinates; our developer will port the code that skips them in the next few days.

Anti-aliasing is up to the browser. What browser and shapes are you using? Nodes with Shapes.RoundRect shape are drawn anti-aliased by all major browsers in my test.

Stoyan

IP Logged

Homam

I Love MindFusion!

Re: Diagram created in Windows forms is not opening well in ASP.Net MVC version!
Reply #2 - Sep 14th, 2013 at 7:04am
Print Post  
Regarding to the link issue, I will wait for your reply.
Regarding to the anti aliasing issue, I just wanna explain that the shape background is either gray or orange depending on the actual path of an instance. So, I created png icons which are transparent from the border and the horizontal line which is under the shape title.. and when I want to highlight the shape, I just change the background of the shape. The icon is in the attached.

Hopefully this helps to detect the problem and help me fixing it.

Thanks,
Homam

adminStep_001.png (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Reply #3 - Sep 18th, 2013 at 10:44am
Print Post  
This version of the script file should show correct arrowhead direction when points coincide:
https://mindfusion.eu/_beta/diagramming_js.zip

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint