Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Outputting diagram as jpeg or svg not working as expected. (Read 3442 times)
AR

I Love MindFusion!

Outputting diagram as jpeg or svg not working as expected.
Mar 3rd, 2015 at 11:10am
Print Post  
I've been testing the output of my diagrams as images of various types, following the suggestions in the programmers guide.

'gif' and 'png' both work fine - so I will use one of those.

'svg' export outputs everything except my custom composite nodes - these are not present at all. If I wanted to output these to 'svg' format would I need to implement some custom code to do that??

'jpeg' export shows the entire diagram, including custom composite nodes and background image but has an odd 'orange' colour to the image! (see attached file, 'png' output of the same diagram attached for comparison) Any idea what is causing this? How to avoid it if I need 'jpeg' output in the future?

diagram.jpeg ( 127 KB | 145 Downloads )
diagram.jpeg
diagram_002.png ( 62 KB | 129 Downloads )
diagram_002.png

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: Outputting diagram as jpeg or svg not working as expected.
Reply #1 - Mar 3rd, 2015 at 6:37pm
Print Post  
It seems same problem is described here:
https://github.com/thebuzzmedia/imgscalr/issues/82

createImage returns a BufferedImage in ARGB format, but the Jpeg encoder does not support it. We'll add some createImage parameter to let you specify RGB format for next release.

I suppose our SvgGraphics class does not implement correctly some Graphics2D method called by CompositeNode components. Are you using only Image and Text components in your nodes?

IP Logged

AR

I Love MindFusion!

Re: Outputting diagram as jpeg or svg not working as expected.
Reply #2 - Mar 4th, 2015 at 9:58am
Print Post  
Yes, they are all I am using.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint