Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Inconsistent click behavior (Read 2084 times)
L1Z1X
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Inconsistent click behavior
Jul 30th, 2017 at 11:01pm
Print Post  
Hello,

I'm having issues with the click events on diagram nodes not consistently being invoked. I've set the behavior on my DiagramView to SelectOnly so that clicking (tapping) on a node will select it.

I have found that tapping the nodes will only select them if the tap is very light. If the user leaves their finger on the screen for any length of time or (from what I can tell) moves their fingertip at all while tapping, the node will not be selected.

I've found that there is a method on the DiagramView class for setting the dragThreshold. I've tried using this method to set a larger threshold but have not seen any change in behavior.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? Any ideas as to how I might resolve it?

Thanks!

IP Logged

Slavcho
YaBB Moderator

tech.support

Re: Inconsistent click behavior
Reply #1 - Jul 31st, 2017 at 7:00am
Print Post  
Hi,

Indeed, click events are raised only if the touch hasn't moved more than view.getDragThreshold(). The threshold is specified in pixels, so it might require a larger value on high-resolution device - what values have you tried? Another possibility is the touch is no longer over the node when touch is released, please check if it isn't raising clicked  (for unoccupied diagram location) or linkClicked events instead of nodeClicked.

Regards,
Slavcho
Mindfusion

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint