Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic HOW to drag And Drop Container Node from diagram to another diagram in angular/typescript? (Read 3442 times)
HCL_ash
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

HOW to drag And Drop Container Node from diagram to another diagram in angular/typescript?
Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:43am
Print Post  
Please let me know does anyone has idea about
Drag And Drop Container Node from diagram to another diagram in  drag And Drop Container Node from diagram to another diagram in angular/typescript?.

I want to drag container node from one browser window and drop it to another browser window.

IP Logged

Lyubo
God Member

MindFusion team

Re: HOW to drag And Drop Container Node from diagram to another diagram in angular/typescript?
Reply #1 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 7:32am
Print Post  
Hi,

The JsDiagram package includes the DragDrop sample, which demonstrates drag and drop between the diagram and another DOM element, using the Native HTML5 Drag and Drop API. You can easily modify it to work between two diagram instances.

The HTML5 Drag and Drop API works between different browser windows too. You can check out this article on DnD basics and sample tutorials: https://www.html5rocks.com/en/tutorials/dnd/basics/

Regards,
Lyubo

IP Logged

HCL_ash
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Re: HOW to drag And Drop Container Node from diagram to another diagram in angular/typescript?
Reply #2 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:29am
Print Post  
Thanks for  quick reply.
I think its generic drag and drop link in HTML5.

But i am using Diagram-library : 3.2.1
Is there any specific implementation for drag and drop node in  above library.

IP Logged

Lyubo
God Member

MindFusion team

Reply #3 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:52am
Print Post  
Hi,

The diagram component is implemented using the HTML5 Canvas API, so native drag and drop works out-of-the-box. Did you check out the DragDrop sample in the package? It shows one scenario of drag and drop, using the Diagram control. The sample is available in both JavaScript and TypeScript.

Regards,
Lyubo

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint