Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Html Node in Diagram ! (Read 47379 times)
Kannan Thirumal

I Love Mind Fusion Diagram
:-)

Re: Html Node in Diagram !
Reply #135 - Jan 20th, 2021 at 5:39pm
Print Post  
Hi Lyubo,

I've done shadow as in the sample uploaded here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E2sHrB9_YOJTeapvq1f6PLNexG60nO7Y/view?usp=shari
ng

I've attached the screen shot of the shadow element. The yellow color selection highlight is not proper (not in yellow color) on the right-bottom of the circle.

May I know how to fix this?

Regards,
Kannan

Lyubo wrote on May 4th, 2020 at 2:22pm:
Hi,

Both the shadow and the stroke thickness will respect the node's dimensions, which is the general use case.

If in your case the white stroke doesn't look good, and you don't want to go back to custom drawing the border like it was before, you could set a margin to the shape of nodes which aren't supposed to have a border, so the shadow shrinks too; and removing it when there is selection. That approach can be seen in the attached image.

Regards,
Lyubo

Shadow_Element.png ( 7 KB | 88 Downloads )
Shadow_Element.png

IP Logged

Lyubo
God Member

MindFusion team

Re: Html Node in Diagram !
Reply #136 - Jan 21st, 2021 at 7:43am
Print Post  
Hi,

This happens because in your Container.draw override you're calling your custom drawing code before the original rendering, so the "selection" is drawn under the default shadow. Moving your originalContainerDraw before the custom drawing, should resolve this (attached image from my test after this change).

Regards,
Lyubo
MindFusion

circlewithborder.png ( 8 KB | 83 Downloads )
circlewithborder.png

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 
Send TopicPrint