Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Scheduler ResourceView Appoinment Format (Read 4156 times)
Julian
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Scheduler ResourceView Appoinment Format
Jun 13th, 2019 at 8:05am
Print Post  
Hi, Im complete newby with this .NET component and I'm evaluating the product to buy it.
Preffered view for us is ResourceView and we are trying to develope an scheduling software for our production plant.
I have problems to format the appoinment and I'm sure something I'm missing.
I tested Advanced Ítem Drawing demo and apply it to mine and the format of appointmens will be so close we want but after put it on my Project Works if I not scroll to another time day, but if I touch the scrool, the component show a red screw.
Please, can someone help me.

Tanks for your help.

Julian

scheduler1.jpg ( 33 KB | 217 Downloads )
scheduler1.jpg
scheduler2.jpg ( 39 KB | 219 Downloads )
scheduler2.jpg
scheduler3.jpg ( 21 KB | 215 Downloads )
scheduler3.jpg

IP Logged

Slavcho
God Member

tech.support

Re: Scheduler ResourceView Appoinment Format
Reply #1 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 9:20am
Print Post  
Hi,

That means drawing code throws exceptions. Set VS debugger's option to stop on errors and check the call stack. If it shows error in your custom viewer or custom_draw event handler, you should be able to see what's missing from your side of the project (some null reference maybe), or if it's a MindFusion* method on top of the stack please post the stack trace and our developer will check.

Regards,
Slavcho
Mindfusion

IP Logged

Julian
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Reply #2 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 4:12pm
Print Post  
Thanks for your answer, finally I decided to copy part of the AdvancedItemDrawing example and it Works like I want and not have this issue.
I'm debugging all the time but no error appears.

Another question:

How can I modify an appoinment after added by code?
I'm retrieving information from a ddbb and may be can recover two registers for the same appointment and it will be fine to change only the end date time but I dont know how.  Every appoinment has ID info and in this case is the same but it adds a new one and I have two or three that are the same one rear another.  The result it's ok but I want to see only one with the total time.

Thanks

Julian

IP Logged

Slavcho
God Member

tech.support

Reply #3 - Jun 13th, 2019 at 5:38pm
Print Post  
Have you tried setting the Appointment.EndTime property? You can find existing appointments listed in the Schedule.Items collection, and search if it contains ones matching your database record to be extended, or create a new one otherwise.

Regards,
Slavcho

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint