- Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
MindFusion  
  We have released initial version of MindFusion.JavaScript pack. It includes chart, diagram, calendar, map, virtual keyboard, gauge and UI components. Here are more details and live demo for anyone interested.  
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister   

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send Topic Print  
UWP error immediatly after spash screen
Read 88 times

Joachim   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love MindFusion!

UWP error immediatly after spash screen
Dec 1st, 2019 at 2:31pm

Hi,

I tried to run the UWP.Diagram demo on my machine, but got the following error message immediatly after the splash screen:

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Key: MindFusion.Diagramming.Diagram
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowAddingDuplicateWithKeyArgumentException(Object key)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
   at Microsoft.UI.Xaml.Markup.ReflectionXamlMetadataProvider.getXamlType(String typeName)
   at Demo.Demo_XamlTypeI

I'm using VS 2019 (16.3.10) with UPW min and target version Windows 10, 1903 (Build 18362).

Any idea what's wrong here?

Thank you for your help!

Best regards,
Joachim

IP Logged    

Joachim   Offline
YaBB Newbies
I Love MindFusion!

Re: UWP error immediatly after spash screen
Reply #1 - Dec 1st, 2019 at 2:50pm

It turns out that setting the min version to "Windows 10 November Upadte (10.0, Build 10586)" solves the issue.  Smiley

Best Regards,
Joachim

IP Logged    

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send Topic Print