Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) "the structure of this object has changed" Error when loading digram with visionodes (Read 1444 times)
G_G
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Re: "the structure of this object has changed" Error when loading digram with visionodes
Reply #15 - May 10th, 2024 at 6:56am
Print Post  
i have drag and drop defined for listbox and picturebox in our project. both of them worked fine with the old version(that had the serialization issue)

with the new version the diagram.dragdrop event is not triggered unless i set a breakpoint there.

IP Logged

Slavcho
YaBB Moderator

tech.support

Re: "the structure of this object has changed" Error when loading digram with visionodes
Reply #16 - May 10th, 2024 at 9:00am
Print Post  
Please check if the handler isn't getting to an exception if you trace line by line once it hits the breakpoint. The WinForms framework catches DragDrop exceptions internally and you might not notice them if debugger isn't configured to stop in VS exceptions options. Otherwise our sample projects with DragDrop events seem to work correctly and we haven't modified them for the 7.0.1 release.

Regards,
Slavcho
Mindfusion

IP Logged

G_G
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Reply #17 - May 13th, 2024 at 9:19am
Print Post  
We resolved the issue by only upgrading the vsx library and leaving the rest at 7.0.0. Not ideal but at the moment we unfortunately dont have any more time to troubleshoot this issue.

IP Logged

G_G
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Reply #18 - May 21st, 2024 at 8:06am
Print Post  
Since the Coloring of the Visio Shapes requires an update to the libraries used we are back to trying to resolve our drag and drop issue.

I prepared an adapted version of the testing code you sent us with the picture boxes we use instead of the nodelistbox.

I also replaced the Libraries with the Version that supports LineColor settings.

As you will see the problem still occurs and the exceptions appear to be quite generic.
(there are also some exceptions concerning character encodings, although those dont appear to affect the issue)

i put the Project here for you:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/Ly7SVR7U

IP Logged

Slavcho
YaBB Moderator

tech.support

Reply #19 - May 21st, 2024 at 9:41am
Print Post  
Our developer will check the project. LineColor change is just in vsx.dll too anyway.

IP Logged

Slavcho
YaBB Moderator

tech.support

Reply #20 - May 21st, 2024 at 10:23am
Print Post  
We are not seeing exceptions, but DoDragDrop's allowedEffects = Move was rejecting Effects = Copy set internally by DiagramView. New build here sets Effects only for drag data recognized by the view -

https://mindfusion.eu/_beta/fcnet703.zip

Regards,
Slavcho
Mindfusion

IP Logged

G_G
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Reply #21 - May 22nd, 2024 at 9:24am
Print Post  
Thank you, we have everything working now with the build you supplied.
The exceptions we mentioned seemed to occur in mindfusion scripting, no idea why though.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint