Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Issue with DiagramView alignment within Ruler. (Read 80 times)
nullable

I Love MindFusion!

Issue with DiagramView alignment within Ruler.
Oct 14th, 2024 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
Please refer to the projects that I've attached in the previous topic, as I also have some issues with scroll and ruler alignment. Before the update Diagram was aligned at the center by default, with the scroll bar being attached to the right side of the ruler and coordinates of the ruler were bound to the diagram.
But in the latest version if I use DiagramView, it is aligned to the left, and if I change the alignment to center, the ruler coordinates will not synchronize, and the scroll bar will be attached to the diagram directly, not to the right side of the ruler.
Could you please tell me, how to get the same alignment as it was before the last version?

BeforeUpdate.png ( 220 KB | 10 Downloads )
BeforeUpdate.png
AfterUpdate.png ( 199 KB | 8 Downloads )
AfterUpdate.png

IP Logged

Slavcho
YaBB Moderator

tech.support

Re: Issue with DiagramView alignment within Ruler.
Reply #1 - Oct 15th, 2024 at 10:45am
Print Post  
Ruler sets hosted view's HorizontalAlignment and VerticalAlignment to Stretch internally, and we haven't really considered situations where you'd be changing them to Center. We'll review these for next release. Difference from previous version is placing a ScrollViewer (also stretch-aligned) between itself and the Diagram instance, and that ScrollViewer apparently centering the diagram by default.

Regards,
Slavcho
Mindfusion

IP Logged

nullable

I Love MindFusion!

Re: Issue with DiagramView alignment within Ruler.
Reply #2 - Oct 16th, 2024 at 6:26am
Print Post  
It would be also nice to know ETA of your next release.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint