- You can now set the Shape property of tables and containers to RoundedRectangle and render them with rounded corners.
- It is possible to hide the frames of table cells by setting the CellFrameStyle property to None.
- You can now set the EnableStyledText property of TableNode class to render styled text in tables.
- The control raises cellTextEdited event when users edit the text of table cells.
- The createEditControl event lets you create custom DOM element or fragment to use as in-place text editor.
- NodeListView raises nodeSelected event when the user selects a node.
- jQuery mode is now the default and all sample projects have been updated to use jQuery. To continue using the Microsoft Ajax library, set MindFusionImpl = “MsAjax” before loading Diagramming.js
- the loadFromXml method of Diagram class lets you load XML files created by MindFusion diagram controls for other platforms.
- fixed setZoomFactorPivot bug in virtual scroll mode.
Registered customers with an active upgrade subscription can download the licensed version from the clients area on our site.
A trial version is available for direct download from the following link:
We are glad to receive any comments, suggestions and feedback. You can write us at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or use the help desk. You can use the JsDiagram section on MindFusion forum to post questions about the tool.