Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Getting Started Sample (Read 2336 times)
dolfandon

Getting Started Sample
Mar 12th, 2009 at 2:29pm
Print Post  
I am going through the getting started example and had a few issues. I was wondering if these are know issues with the trial, am I doing something wrong or is it something just not working.

<my:Diagram ShowGrid="True" LinkBrush="DarkSeaGreen" GridStyle="Lines" GridColor="Maroon" GridOffsetX="0" GridOffsetY="0" GridSizeX="30" GridSizeY="30" Background="Cornsilk" AlignToGrid="True" Behavior="LinkShapes" AllowInplaceEdit="True" ShapeBrush="Maroon" x:Name="Map1"></my:Diagram>

1. The grid does not show up. I have changed the colors, spacing, offset, everything I can think of and still the grid doesn't show.

2. The LinkBrush does not seem to change the color of the link at all. It is always black.

And a question. The Color properties on the drawing control allow you to set standard web colors by name. Is this enumeration or collection exposed somewhere to use programmatically? Thanks.

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: Getting Started Sample
Reply #1 - Mar 12th, 2009 at 3:26pm
Print Post  
1. This works for me, please try it with the latest build of the control:
https://mindfusion.eu/_beta/diaglite_bpmn.zip

The ShowGrid value is saved in diagram files created using SaveToXml, so if you call LoadFromXml, it might reset ShowGrid back to false.

2. LinkBrush is used for filling the arrowhead shapes. The link lines are drawn using LinkPen.

I think there are predefined color objects available as members of System.Windows.Colors (or System.Windows.Media.Colors).

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

IP Logged

dolfandon

Re: Getting Started Sample
Reply #2 - Mar 12th, 2009 at 7:48pm
Print Post  
Thanks. Looks like that build fixed my issue with the grid and the link color was my not paying attention to the docs.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint