Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Need some tips to develop use case diagram and sequence diagram (Read 1236 times)
CanadaProgrammer

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Need some tips to develop use case diagram and sequence diagram
May 25th, 2012 at 1:33am
Print Post  
I need some tips or samples to help me to implement use case diagram and sequence diagram. Such as which class I should inherit to show a use case shape? what these steps to implement a sequence diagram, I mean what properies, events, virtual methods I should use.

I know this is a big question, but you just need tell me some tips, do not have to give a complete answer. I already finshed a class diagram, so I know some thing about this Lib, I just need some tips.

Thanks a lot.

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: Need some tips to develop use case diagram and sequence diagram
Reply #1 - May 25th, 2012 at 7:36am
Print Post  
If you need diagrams similar to the one shown at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Use_case_diagram, use ShapeNodes with Ellipse and Actor shapes. The background grid can be implemented either via background rectangular ShapeNodes or the built-in LaneGrid class.

For sequence diagrams check the SequenceDiagram sample project coming with our WPF control. There's one for the Windows Forms control too, but the WPF's is newer and implements more features.

I hope that helps,
Stoyan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint