Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic MindFusion.Common DLL not compiled against .Net Framework 4 (Read 1395 times)
jf2020

I love FlowChart!

MindFusion.Common DLL not compiled against .Net Framework 4
Jun 9th, 2012 at 8:19pm
Print Post  
Hi,

As I am upgrading to FlowChart 5.8 and .net Framework 4 at the same time, I noticed that this dll is not compiled against the .Net 4 but is still .Net 2.0.  Can you provide a version compiled against .Net 4 in the next update?    Also the DekartToPolar conversion methods have been renamed to CartesianToPolar which makes more sense (I didn't knew about Dekart), but i don't think it's in the What's new notes.

JF

IP Logged

Stoyo
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: MindFusion.Common DLL not compiled against .Net Framework 4
Reply #1 - Jun 11th, 2012 at 8:01am
Print Post  
Hi,

We do not plan to compile it specifically for .NET 4 at this time, unless you know of some adverse effects of using it there. From what we know the common.dll works fine under all newer runtimes and does not lead to loading parallel .NET 2 system assemblies, so we don't have good reasons to maintain two different code paths that would be required due to the new security model for .NET 4 assemblies.

Sorry about "Dekart", that's the spelling in our language and it seems our developers fixed it to proper English last year.

Stoyan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint