Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Problem with timetable start time and app time (Read 1883 times)
john6630

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Problem with timetable start time and app time
Jul 6th, 2012 at 2:56am
Print Post  
Hi Meppy,
I use the following code to set the timetable start/end times

calendarBuildOut.TimetableSettings.StartTime = startTimeWholeHours
calendarBuildOut.TimetableSettings.EndTime = startTimeWholeHours - 1

where in my test case startTimeWholeHours = 360 (for 6AM)

I then assign appointment times using:

app.StartTime = CDate(rv.Item("ProductionDate")).ToString("MM/dd/yyyy") & " " & MinutesTo24HourTime(rv.Item("StartTime"))
app.EndTime = CDate(rv.Item("ProductionDate")).ToString("MM/dd/yyyy") & " " & MinutesTo24HourTime(rv.Item("EndTime"))

Where for a test appointment start time is 8:16 and end time is 14:44. That is, it is offset by the timetable start time. This is true for any timetable start time I use.

When the calendar is displayed the start time is 6:00 AM as expected but the appointment is displayed at 8:16 + 6 = 14:16.

In the same application I use the same code on another calendar object and it works great. I am at a loss for what I missed when coding the second calendar. Do you have enough from the above description to point me in the right direction?

Update: I now notice that when I change the timetable scale, the appointment stays in the same physical location on the screen (that is in the same cell regardless of the time scale).

TIA
John

PS I love the tool. It works great!

IP Logged

Meppy
God Member

MindFusion support

Re: Problem with timetable start time and app time
Reply #1 - Jul 6th, 2012 at 6:12am
Print Post  
I am not able to reproduce the bug following your instructions. It appears that something else is involved. Can you isolate the broken calendar control in a separate test application and e-mail me this application, or post the calendar initialization code? Also, what version of the control are you using?

Regards,
Meppy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint