Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Dock Control Titlebarbuttons (Read 11754 times)
Slavcho
God Member

tech.support

Re: Dock Control Titlebarbuttons
Reply #15 - Jun 25th, 2020 at 1:15pm
Print Post  
DockItem's DockStyle is actually copied from parent if you add it as a tab (the center tabbed icon from target overlay) to a container. I guess you will see DockStyle values change if you move the item between containers on different sides of the dock control. Otherwise if you examine DockStyle value of all tabs in same container, it should be the same for all and equal to container's one.

Regards,
Slavcho

IP Logged

goblue
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Reply #16 - Jun 25th, 2020 at 9:50pm
Print Post  
Hi Slavcho, thanks for the tip. However, DockItem's parent seems to be always null. After some investigation, I realized what I need is the Dock property of the non-public property DockWindow. I was able to get it using Reflection but it would be nice if it can be more easily accessed.

On a different note, I found another issue with the control box: if a DockItem is loaded using LoadFormXml and DockStyle == None, when the user drags it and makes it a tabbed dock, the control box disappears.

IP Logged

Slavcho
God Member

tech.support

Reply #17 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 5:44am
Print Post  
Hi,

We could not reproduce, but our developer redid titlebar buttons altogether to not keep local copies for each dock panel, it should not be possible to duplicate or lose ones here -
https://mindfusion.eu/_temp/dock_window.zip

DockWindow is now public too.

There are some API changes if you use custom buttons, you should take position and parent properties from event arguments instead of button themselves.

Regards,
Slavcho

IP Logged

goblue
YaBB Newbies

I Love MindFusion!

Reply #18 - Jun 29th, 2020 at 9:24pm
Print Post  
Slavcho, all is working now. Thank you for your help!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint