Resize of table columns and rows
Columns and rows of a TableNode can now be resized interactively if its AllowResizeColumns or AllowResizeRows properties are enabled. In order to resize, move the mouse pointer to the border line on column’s right side or row’s bottom side until it shows resize cursor and start dragging. The control raises tableColumnResizing and tableRowResizing events to let you validate new size or prevent resizing some elements. The tableColumnResized and tableRowResized events are raised after the operation completes.
The ShapeLibrary class lets you use custom geometric shapes created using MindFusion ShapeDesigner tool. Call its loadFromXml method to load a library XML file. getShapes returns an array of the loaded Shape objects. The ShapeLibraryLocation property of NodeListView creates a prototype ShapeNode object for each shape from the specified library.
- TextStroke and TextStrokeThickness properties of DiagramItem let you set color and thickness of text outlines.
- Items can now be deleted using Backspace key when running on Mac.
- Caption divider line in TableNode and ContainerNode is now rendered clipped when caption height is smaller than corner radius.
- The TooltipDelay property specifies the delay in milliseconds before showing tooltips.
- The Orientation property of NodeListView lets you set the view’s orientation to Horizontal or Vertical .
- Fixed overlaps in TreeLayout when arranging nodes of different sizes.
- Anchor points indices were not serialized and could be reset to different values when loading from JSON.
- Deserialization of custom item classes worked correctly only if their names contained Node or Link suffix.
Registered customers with an active upgrade subscription can download the licensed version from the clients area on our site.
A trial version is available for direct download from the following link:
We are glad to receive any comments, suggestions and feedback. You can write us at e-mail email@example.com or use the help desk. You can use the JsDiagram section on MindFusion forum to post questions about the tool.