MindFusion has released a new version of Diagramming for WinForms with the following new features:
The new MapNode class represents nodes that can render geographical maps. At this time map nodes can display the content of an Esri shapefile files. The content of a map file is represented by an instance of the MapContent class that should be assigned to the Content property of a MapNode. When the map is associated with a DBF database file, map regions can display labels – further details here.
Import diagrams from SVG
The SvgImporter class allows importing Scalable Vector Graphics files (*.svg) into MindFusion.Diagramming. Each top-level SVG group element is imported as a separate SvgNode, whose Content is set to the group’s child elements.
- Support for multi-segment links
- Bezier links are now exported as NURBS lines
- Support for rotated nodes
- Proper scale for all MeasureUnit values
- Support for semi-transparent colors
- You can now set the AutoGrow property to false to prevent containers from resizing automatically
when they would not fit newly added nodes.
- The Brush property of LinkLabel class lets you set background color for link labels.
- Now the NodeModified event is raised after the undo record for that modification has been added to the command history. This makes it easier to merge the ModifyItemCmd with custom commands created from NodeModified handler.
- and more – read the full list here.
You can read further details about this release at the news page in the Diagramming for WinForms forum. You can download the trial version from the link below:
If you have questions or run into problems using the component you can use the Diagramming for WinForms forum, the help desk or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team will be pleased to help you.
About MindFusion.Diagramming for WinForms: A programming component that provides any WinForms application with a full set of features for creating and customizing all types of diagrams, flowcharts, schemes, hierarchies, trees, graphs etc. The control provides numerous ways to save and load a diagram, six auxiliary controls and more than 12 automatic graph layout algorithms. Diagram elements include scrollable tables, container nodes, multi-segment arrows, custom diagram item types and many more. Further
Diagramming for WinForms is a royalty-free component, clients get 12 month upgrade subscription when buying a license. The source code is also available for purchase. Visit the buy page for a list with the current license prices.