We will go through the process of creating the toolstrip step-by-step, from scratch, clarifying the most important details.
The line chart uses DateTimeSeries for the data and a standard GridType for the major grid lines. The auxiliary grid lines among them are made with custom drawing: we will discuss in details the code for that.
– draw only one link between two nodes
– draw links only in one direction.
This behavior mirrors the hierarchy of an organization: in general , each employee, represented by a node, should have only one direct boss.
In this blog post we will look at 3 different ways of customizing diagram links. They are:
- Drawing one ShapeNode in the middle of the link.
- Drawing a rectangle in the middle of a link.
- Drawing a ShapeNode at conjunction points.
The following image illustrates DiagramLink s created by each of the three methods.