Interactive JS Keyboard Library, V1.0
Highly interactive, highly customizable
The virtual keyboard library supports three layouts:
- - Compact, which shows the main body of the keyboard, no function keys;
- - Default with a row of function keys above the main key block;
- - Extended, which adds a set of extra keys for calculation or navigation to the right;
Styling and Appearance
The look of the keyboard is completely customizable through css. You can specify the background of the keyboard and the key, the border thickness, the border stroke and radius, the color of the text and any other css styling supported by an HTML button element.
For your convenience we have created a set of 8 predefined CSS themes: Bordo, Default, Fire, Neon, Silver, Sky, Smoke, Standard.
The keyboard library is very easy to use and implement. The keypress event lets you handle user input. Localization is fully supported and you can render characters in any language you need.
- - text input in keyboardless environment;
- - Kiosk or POS user interfaces with a limited number of input keys;
- - key dispatch as input to external applications;
- - implementation of accessibility features for users with mobility impairments;
- - rendering of common words for your application as keys in the keyboard;
- - control keys in online games
- and more.