We have released a new version of the Diagramming component for Silverlight. Here is an overview of the new features:
The new ZoomControl class lets users interactively change the zoom level and position of a diagram. In order to use the ZoomControl, place it anywhere over the target diagram and set the target property of the control to that diagram. Use the ZoomStep and ScrollStep properties to customize the control. The control’s appearance is customized with the Fill, Stroke, CornerRadius and TickPosition properties.
- Use the new AllowRenamePages property of TabbedDiagramView to let users rename a DiagramPage interactively by clicking on its tab.
- Several new stock shapes have been added: RightTriangle, Decagon, Trapezoid, Star4Pointed, Star5Pointed, Star6Pointed, Star7Pointed, Star16Pointed, Star24Pointed, Star32Pointed, Donut, Plaque.
- The HandlesStyle property of nodes supports two new handle styles – RoundAndSquare and RoundAndSquare2.
- The SetSelfLoopShape event is raised when a link becomes a self-loop. You can set a custom shape for that link.
- and much more – find the full list here.
Direct download of the trial version is available from the link below:
Feel free to contact us with any questions about Diagramming for Silverlight or any other of our products – please use the forum, email firstname.lastname@example.org or the help desk. We strive to provide competent and detailed answers to all support inquiries within hours of receiving them.
About MindFusion.Diagramming for Silverlight: A programming component specially designed and developed to provide web developers with a fast and easy way to create diagrams, graphs, schemes, hierarchies, charts and many more. The impressive feature set of the control ranges from predefined node shapes to custom nodes and thirteen automatic layouts. The style and appearance of all diagram elements are completely customizable, the numerous samples provide programmers with plenty of example code to look from.
The control boasts intuitive API that is documented in details in the help file provided with the installation. There are also step-by-step tutorials and various guides. You can check the features list here to find out more about the capabilities of the tool. An online demo is also available. The prices are per developer, source code is also available. Learn more about the licensing scheme here.